The Cambridge PTO raises funds annually that are given back to the school in the form of Curriculum and Enrichment Grants. These grants allow our teachers and staff to purchase supplies, programs, and materials that are not in their budget. Additionally, we fund professional development opportunities each year for our teachers so that Cambridge can continue to provide the best in education.
How it's done...
Teachers, families and local businesses work together to accomplish these goals by:
- Becoming a member of the Parent Teacher Organization
- Supporting our fall fundraiser, Mule Games, and our spring fundraiser, Balloonfest
- Eating out on Spirit Nights (Restaurant nights)
- Purchasing Alamo Heights and Cambridge branded items from the Mule Market
- Donating online
- Saving and bringing in Box Tops for Education
- Shopping at certain local and national retailers
Thanks for all you do to make our school great!
- Wednesday, November 21
- Thursday, November 22
- Friday, November 23
- Tuesday, November 27
- Wednesday, December 5
- Friday, December 7
- Friday, December 14
- Tuesday, December 18
We are so thankful to our sponsors for their support of Cambridge Elementary!